My Favorite Desserts

pecan-piebrownies2chocolate-chip-cookies

Desserts are everyone’s favorite item to eat. I love to make desserts, but the best part about desserts is eating them. Some of my favorite desserts are pecan pie, brownies, and chocolate chip cookies. These are my favorite desserts because they are tasty and smell delicious.

Pecan Pie is one of my favorite desserts because it has a sweet taste and it is very crunchy. My aunt usually makes me a pecan pie for Thanksgiving. I never made a pecan pie before, but I would love to learn. Also, I love pecan pie because of the filling inside. It is thick and has a mouthwatering taste.

Another dessert I love is brownies. One of the reasons I love brownies is because it is chocolate. I also love making brownies because they are easy to make and entertaining. Usually I will make brownies with my cousins because they love to bake.

My last dessert that I enjoy is chocolate chip cookies. I love chocolate chip cookies because they are soft and chewy. I also love to eat chocolate chip cookies on Christmas because my cousins and I will usually watch a movie. My other aunt usually decorates her cookies all fancy and that is why love making cookies.

If I could eat desserts every day I would. Pecan pie, brownies, and chocolate chip cookies are some of my favorite desserts, but I have many more. I love enjoying scrumptious desserts every once and a while.

http://www.delish.com/content/dessert-recipes/